Monday, November 9, 2009

Update

So Cole caught me this afternoon, which means that it's time to rev the engine back up and crush some dreams.  I'm shooting for 3 viewings tonight to get me to 40 total, and then I'll pack on a few more tomorrow before veteran's day, which I have totally off work.  The record so far for one day is 6 viewings, so I might try and equal that, and then if I can get a few in thursday night it should push me well past the 50 mark for my weekend off with my cousin.

I talked to Cole about the "taking days off" deal that's been happening recently, and we threw out the idea of not allowing leads of more than 5 viewings until one of us reaches #75.  It's attractive because Cole was pretty close to dropping out once I'd gotten ahead 37-30, but honestly I think that once we get passed #50 it'll really be rolling downhill and it'll be hard for me to stop.  Thoughts of being finished by Thanksgiving are just about shot, but it's Christmas or Bust for this cabajerro.

No comments:

Post a Comment