Friday, October 30, 2009

Some quick hits...

Just a quick update: I was talking to someone today and I called them a "great ugly bat", which is the adjective Jonas Skat uses to describe Death at the 1:15 mark of T7S. Nicole has already admitted that she's begun to hear Bill Murray monologues in her head as she walks to work, and has started using the invective "Bing!" more and more in our conversations. I had a dream on tuesday that I was watching T7S as well. Not a dream about the movie, or being in the movie (as I sometimes dream about, and I'm sure everyone does), but actually dreaming about sitting on the couch watching it. At times in the dream I could feel myself begin to wake up and I would panic because if I woke up the viewing "wouldn't count". I estimate that I watched about 20-40min of the movie in my dream, and I remember it exactly as being the section from the attempted rape in the abandoned village until after the strawberry and fresh milk scene with Joff and Mia and Antonius Block.

Something to keep an eye on...

No comments:

Post a Comment