Friday, October 30, 2009

The Pace Chart

Though the original goal was to have complete the 100 viewings of T7S within 365 days, the goal is to get it finished much sooner. In fact, considering that I can't really watch any other movies until i'm finished this challenge, the sooner the better. With 13 watches in my first 8 days (not including the 1-2 viewings that I hope to get in tonight) I'm on pace to be finished in just under 62 days, which would put my final viewing as sometime on the last day of the year, December 31st. Now obviously I'll need to take some days off; Christmas and Thanksgiving are the notable dates that jump out off the calendar. I should however, be able to compensate for those by saving away a buffer of watches on these next few weekends before Thanksgiving, and in the ones preceding Christmas. Additionally my plan is to start bringing my laptop to work and watching 30-45min of the movie during lunch. At 1:36:45 I could a solid 1/3-2/3 of the movie watched while I eat, and then finish it when I get home. Basically I think that if I shoot to watch T7S 1-2 times per day during the week and then at least twice a day during the weekends I'll be well ahead of the late December pace. If I can even watch it once a day during the week and then twice a day every Saturday and Sunday that will give me 9 viewings per 7 days, which will put me right on that December 31st pace of 1.6 viewings per day.

So I'll shoot for viewing #14 tonight, and then #15 and #16 tomorrow with #17 and #18 coming Sunday. With Nicole on 16 as of yesterday she should still have the lead, but I'll hopefully have gained a bit, and if I can stick to the pace I've outlined I'm not sure that she'll be able to keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment